Have you or are you wondering if you need an Accountant? Let’s do a quick check
In Business 5 Years or Less? You may think you don’t need an Accountant. Lets Do a Quick Check.
1) Do you file taxes?
2) Have you increased your revenues year over year
3) Are your business expenses increasing?
4) You owe money to the IRS every year?
5) You have or will be hiring employees?
6) Do you sell products?
7) You do business in multiple states? If you answered yes to any of these questions. You need an Accountant. Unless you have experience with accounting software, posting journal entries, recording depreciation and countless other things to consider, you need an Accountant
Why? Because for example, owing money to the IRS is not a best practice. You should break even every year. How do you break even? You break even by having an Accountant…CONSISTENTLY monitor your operations
Why? Because for example, owing money to the IRS is not a problem you want to have. In a perfect world, you should owe nothing and receive no refund even every year. How do you break even? You break even by having an Accountant…CONSISTENTLY monitor your operations and tax plan.
Now, this does not mean that you can not maintain the books yourself. This means that at the end of the year at a minimum YOU should have a qualified professional look at your taxes and point out any areas of concern.
Remember the goal is to stay in business, not lose it all due to bad management and ignorance.
Want to chat. Click Here